Monday, November 09, 2009

Bar and Books...Winning Brand of the MOMENT





My BRAND of the MOMENT Winner for today....because as De Le Vega says" This moment is more precious than you think," is...
Bar and Books, and the brand speaks of the ultimate civil spot in the city...a place for grown ups!! I have heard of this wonderful warm inviting spot...actually, they have three locations in NYC. I strolled by Beekman on Saturday night and was taken immediately by its style, elegance and yet..."un-- intimidating " feel...intelligent without being stuffy.


And check out their website for details of a far away location to dream of visiting...the website is so coooollll. Anyone who puts Sergio Mendes and Brazil 66 rendition of Mas que Nada on a site has my VOTE!!!!! www.barandbooks.com

I'm gather a group to go after Thanksgiving...I am writing my second book on Branding and need a LAUNCH...a pre pub launch!! Who wants to join?

No comments: